GigE, FlexView2, for standing objects, highest resolution and performance by onboard data processing
Each Ensenso XR36 3D camera system with FlexView2 technology consists of the new XR projector unit, two IDS GigE cameras with CMOS sensors, mounting brackets, three lenses and patch cables to connect the cameras with the XR projector unit. Due to the IP65/67 protection class, the system also contains lens tubes for the cameras and the projector in addition to special cables.
The 3D systems are delivered mounted and calibrated. With the easy-to-use setup wizard of the Ensenso software, calibration and focusing is nevertheless very easy to perform yourself.
- 3D object recognition, classification & localization, e.g. quality assurance, commissioning
- 3D object reconstruction
- Robot applications, e.g. bin picking
- Capture of objects up to 8 m³, e.g, enitre rooms, pallets
- Logistics automation. e.g. (De-)Palletizing
- Factory automation
- Automatic storage systems
Plan your project
How can we support you in your project? Together we will find the right solution for you!
You can now use the Ensenso camera selector to help you choose components. Simply enter your parameters in the online configuration tool and it will list the best possible combinations for your application.